Thank you :))
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ajr...@gmail.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:19 AM
  Subject: Re: Re: CS>Kidney Failure

  First things that come to mind are Ashwaganda, Stinging Nettles, Castor oil
packs, mainly green juices, sweeten with apples, Essiac tea is another blood
purifier. Vit c Titrating to bowel tolerance.

  On Jan 11, 2012 4:59am, Jane MacRoss <highfie...@internode.on.net> wrote:
  > Yes me too - I have a loved one with the same
  >

  > ----- Original Message ----- From: "2 Words Production"
2wordsproduct...@gmail.com>

of any type of therapy out there or above there that can be used to clean the
blood and support the kidneys - or even regenerate cells?