Hi Joy, I bought a South African device to alleviate pain and promote
healing rate for £1500 after a suffered a broken leg that turned black and
swole to twice its size for several months, and that did help, but the
electrodes are a real bother to stick on every time I want to use it. So I
recently bought a Painsolv pen for £99 (after submitting a form for VAT tax
exemption due to chronic and unstopping pain for several years with RTA
injuries). The company I got it from is called
http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/pd/Painsolv_80822.html and it is really good
at stopping pain, better than my other machine actually, as the pain I have
suffered from 2 frozen shoulders in addition to my RTA injuries, one
occurring straight after the other, has been absolutely excruciating and
deeply debilitating, just like having knives screwed around deep inside my
body and touching all the nerves, this pain has gone on for several years,
and since I got the painsolv about a week ago, the pain has gone down 80%,
it is absolutely fantastic. I know kidney pain is bad, especially after
lithotripsy, when they just give you a couple of paracetamol and enjoy
watching you hop around in excruciating pain for a week or so afterwards,
without providing any morphine, just in case you get addicted, but an
mergency doctor I rang to visit my flat give me some rubbish called
tramadol that is absolutely guaranteed to permanently damage your kidneys,
(while morphine would not). Needless to say I did not use it all. Anyway,
the painsolv stimulates healing too, it is not like a tens. I think it
stimulates production of ATP for healing and new cell growth, and produces
masses of dopamine or whatever it is called to quell the pain, and it
really works very well. With regards, Dave Glover