Joy wrote: For a loved one, seeking to help her with failing kindeys. Does
anyone know of any type of therapy out there or above there that can be used
to clean the blood and support the kidneys - or even regenerate cells?

Also - are there any devices that can be used on the kidney area / meridian
to alleviate pain?

===================================

Aside from the herbs others have mentioned, in an emergency especially I'd
use one or more electromedical devices (LEDs and/or the Tennant
Biomodulator) and Laminine. Disclosure: I'm a distributor for Laminine, and
don't want to turn this into a sales pitch. Contact me off-list for more
information.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

www.nenahsylver.com <http://www.nenahsylver.com/>  ; www.rifehandbook.com
<http://www.rifehandbook.com/>