From: brick...@aol.com [mailto:brick...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 9:19 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Kidney Failure

How about Hulda Clark's parsley tea? I used this before IV Chelations as the
kidneys working right removes the junk that chelation breaks loose. Clark
required patients urine output to be greater than 32 ounces per day before
she would treat them. Parsley tea worked for me.

Brickey

In a message dated 1/11/2012 7:12:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,