Thanks for this one Tel - just did my maths and it works out for me at my weight @ 750 megs per day HC suggests 3,000.00 - seeing as how OD is not a possibility - I am supposing any intake between these two figures would work - I have been following HC's suggestion for the past three weeks, and see a huge difference in my skin, reduction of pressure behind my eyes, so it is working for me, I think !!!! Keep on enjoying my favorite state, have a wonderful day and may many blessings be yours
Regards
Sandee
Attitude is everything !!

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33