Tape worms, when bombed with COQ10 will be eliminated out your bowel movement most of the time, they will be dead. Do not freak out if one comes out of our nose or mouth, just flush it down the sewer. you almost can not over-dose with COQ10 unless your real small & light wt. ant take a mega dose all at once. For pets I stand by the standard of for every 20 pounds use 100 mg's. Same for people You do the math on you or your pet or kids.
Tel Tofflemire, Herbilist
www.quailwoodherbal.com