Hi Neville,

Being new to CS making, I am detecting that I have purchased a a ³bells and
whistles² machine. What type of machine do you recommend, or build yourself?
I am fine staying with the production and cleaning the electrodes. My first
batch took far longer than I thought it would, and I was watching it until I
went to sleep. When I awoke a few hours later the batch was done.

How long should a batch take? I am making mine in a squared off 24oz Ball
canning jar.

Thanks for the continued advice,
CT