Hi Jaxi,

This was my thinking exactly, but was just wanting to hear other
experiences. I am not afraid of any of the flakey top-floaters. I agree,
that in the process of cleaning the electrodes you actually introduce more
sludge into the water in removing the rods. I am using a 24oz jar of
distilled water (via H20Labs [ http://www.h2olabs.com/ ]) and it does take a
long time. I am making my second batch now and I am being more diligent
cleaning the electrodes more often.

Thanks for your response,
CT