 From: Joyce Miller <jmillerwo...@gmail.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: CS>arthritis

I use a supplement that I get for my dogs. actually, it's a horse supplement,
and it works! The product is Acti-Flex 4000 --I buy the horse formula for my
older dogs and one day I tried it on myself, I now know many people who are
using it, I take about two teaspoons a day (weigh around 150),

I buy it on line -- just be sure to get the horse formula -  the dog formula
has some flavoring in it that isn't needed by us or the dogs!

 joyce

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 16, 2012, at 6:32 AM, "Kathy Tankersley" <babychicks...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I know this has been discussed on this list, but I
failed to save the post, what is anyone using for arthritis?  Seems like I
hurt all over my whole body.    I'm 73 years old, walking seems
to help, I take glucosamine chondroitin msm, and have for years.  But I'm
ready to try something else, any suggestions?  Thanks