 From: Guyot Léna <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: CS>arthritis

Hi Alan,
Despite citrus being a problem for some arthritis sufferers, (nightshade also),
fresh lemon juice metabolizes as alkaline in the body and is an excellent way
to help fight acidity. That said, it can still etch tooth enamel before it's
swallowed and digested, so lemon water is best sipped through a straw. I
squeeze at least a half a lemon into my large Nalgene water bottle. It's one of
the great ways to alkalize. Don't use the prepared lemon juice from bottles,
like Realemon, etc.; just doesn't work the same way.
BTW, I read in an allergy book that a good way to test for allergy to citrus,
like orange juice, grapefruit, etc, and tomatoes, peppers,& eggplant (all
nightshade) it to take some Alka-seltzer GOLD (Amazon carries it) and if you
experience relief of joint pain within 20 min, you have acidity issues from
these foods. As a Lymie, I've also noticed that ASG seems to reduce the
intensity of herxes in the joints for the same reason.

Be well,
Léna