MSM seems to help me when I get occasional flareups.  How much do you
take?  I mix a powdered form in water and takes several grams a day when I
take it.

Some here will recommend Brooks' CMO treatment, I tried it and it did not
help me at all.

-Alan

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)