CS won't do much in the digestive tract unless it is completely empty...then FLOOD it. Neutralizing the stomach acid with a dose of baking soda water just before the flood might help too.
Doing that instantly converts stomach acid into salt and CO2 gas. [burp]
Many germies don't like sudden PH changes much and silver ions react more slowly with salt than with a strong acid.

Ode