Your snipped quotes 1. "You need the strongest ionic cs you can get." 2. "I
usually take my 30uS SilverCell cs sublingually, then spit it out."
1. One can achieve that by using conventional equipment and ingesting their
home made product *immediately* after cessation of production, definitely
consume it within 12 hours cos for every hour it stands, ions will be lost.
2. I usually take my 15-18uS  *immediately* upon cessation of the brewing
process {if/when I choose to} and simply swallow it.  As stated earlier, "to
flood".
N.