Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 5:43 AM
To: SilverList
Subject: Re: CS>bacteria

"Kathy Tankersley" <babychicks...@gmail.com> wrote:

The Dr. found a bacteria 'helicobacter pylari' in my stomach, Right now I'm on anti-botic, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this bacteria. And how CS would work on it? I take a maintance of CS, but it did not keep me from getting the bacteria. Thanks for your info
Kathy

Poor girl. I had that also.

The conventional treatment can take a long time and the results are
uncertain.

The treatment is usually two or more antibiotics for several weeks. If it
fails, they simply add another antibiotic and run it for another several
weeks. The problem is the bacteria embed themselves in the stomch lining
and cover themselves with a coating that antibiotics cannot penetrate, so
they are hard to kill.

I tried all the conventional things - Pepto Bismal, diet, etc. Nothing
helped, and it only got worse.

I usually take my 30uS SilverCell cs sublingually, then spit it out.
Finally, I drank an entire 8 oz glass. The pain disappeared in 6 to 8 hours
and never came back.

As in other things, a weak cs may not do any good. You need the strongest
ionic cs you can get. Someone posted the results of using plain cs on H.
pylori earlier in this forum, and I believe it took about the same length
of time as regular antibiotics.

I am in the process of posting the assembly instructions for the SilverCell
to my web site. But you can easily make it yourself with these instructions.

1. bend 12 ga 0.999 silver wire into a U-channel with 3/4" between the
legs. Never touch the silver with your fingers. This will contaminate them
with the oils and salts in your fingerprints. Use disposable gloves. You
can probably get a dozen for free at a local sandwich shop if you ask nice.

2. mount the electrodes 1" to 1.25" apart in a glass with vertical sides
that has a diameter of at least 3". These can be difficult to find. I use a
plain 400ml Griffin low profile borosilicate beaker. You can probably get
two from your local high school chemistry professor for free. They use them
by the dozens each semester and get them very cheaply.

3. you can use a small piece of coroplast to hold the electrodes. Secure
them with hot glue to maintain the alignment. You can probably get the
coroplast from a local sign shop for free.

3. get an ordinary 9v battery. It does not have to be new. Get a battery
clip to connect to the battery. You can take it from an old clock radio or
broken toy.

4. mount the battery on the lid with hot glue.

5. you need to add a small 1/4 watt through-lead resistor in series with
the battery. If you can solder, solder it in series with one lead of the
battery clip. If you can't solder, find some local teenager who is
interested in electronics and who has a soldering iron. Or you might be
able to get a local computer repair shop to do it for you.

6. solder alligator leads to the resistor and the other battry lead.

7. you can get the alligator clips and resistors at a local surplus
electronics store. Or maybe you local teenager can help find them.

8. The resistor needed will have a different value depending on the
separation of the electrodes and the wetted area. Start with 22,000 ohms.
You can go up or down in value depending on the results.

9. clean the beaker and electrodes with 99% isopropyl alcohol.

10. test the connections by touching the alligator clips to you tongue. You
should barely be able to detect a slight salty taste.

11. fill the beaker with fresh dw and connect the alligator clips to the
electrodes.

12. wait 12 to 18 hours. You should notice tiny silver whiskers on the
bottom U of the cathode or negative electrode.

13. when the whiskers reach 1/8" or so, swap the polarity by placing the
alligator clips on the opposite electrodes.

14. the whiskers on the bottom U should slowly disappear and reappear on
the other electrode.

15. when they reach 1/8", stop the brew and pour the cs into a clean Dasani
or Aquifina bottle.

16. Don't worry about any fragments of silver that may be in the beaker.
They wil not harm you. The Indians eat silver foil in many of their dishes.
Do not try to filter the cs. You will only contaminate it with chemicals
from the paper making process.

17. Use the Salt Test described on my web site to test the quality of the
cs.

18. if you get a good dispersion, down the entire amount. It may affect the
friendly bacteria in your intestine and make you feel ill, but the
antibiotics you are taking now will do the same.

The cs made with this procedure may not be the best you can get with the
SilverCell process, and it may show a Tyndall and turn yellow if the
current is a bit too high. That doesn't matter since you are ingesting the
cs. Please see my post to this forum on what happens to the silver
hydroxide when you ingest cs:

http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/msg145180.html

The particles are converted to silver chloride the same as the ions. But
the solubility of silver chloride will allow some of the ions to remain in
solution. When these are used up killing the H. pylori, more ions will come
out of the precipitate and attack the bacteria.

Good luck. If you have any questions, please post.

Thanks,

Mike Monett

Archives: