"Renee" <gaiac...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Whew--that digital explanation sounds like a bunch of nonsense.  A digital
>image is a digital image, whether it's in a flash drive, on a computer or in
>his device.  The idea that his device is the only one that makes a loop just
>sounds phony.  The way they make it sound would be like you'd have to do the
>photo taking to have that in the device, because otherwise, if someone
>across the country took their own photo and sent you the digital image then
>you stored that digital image into their device--how would it still 'track'
>the person, since it wasn't taken with the device itself?  They are saying
>their device will take any digital image and then track it--but how is that
>possible if it's a still digital image taken days, weeks, months ago?
>
>So basically what they have is something that you input a digital image
>into, then it 'transfers' that image to that flat green (probably metal)
>sheet that fits into the photo well on the machine.  Then supposedly it will
>track the person.  Maybe because it's on the plate  which fits?
>
>If that's the case then buying one of those little keychain things that hold
>x number of digital photos should work too, because they'd fit in the slot
>and would contain the digital image.
>
>Because the Awhatever machine did the tracking for the Polaroid, which means
>if a digital is input into the slot/well, then it should be able to track it
>too.  And a cheap way of fitting an actual digital image into that slot, and
>not a printed out copy of the digital image (which probably wouldn't work as
>it wouldn't have the digital signal) then a small digital image holder
>should do the same thing as it will have the image actually showing while a
>flash drive simply contains the image but doesn't show it.  I think all they
>are doing is showing the image inside the slot so the machine can 'see' it
>like it 'saw' the Polaroid.
>
>At least that's my theory.  :)
>
>Samala,
>Renee

I have no idea how it would work either, but it sounds pricey. Anyway, I
got the shipping info from James and transferred the funds to my Paypal
account, so I'm ready to go ahead with the order as soon as he replies.

This would be so nice if it works and gets rid of these headaches. I sure
would like to be able to sleep longer than 3 or 4 hours, and not wake  up
clogged full of spores with a splitting headache and all the other crap
from the toxins.

Thanks,

Mike Monett

Archives: