Guyot Léna <drumr...@stny.rr.com> wrote:

>I no longer use electrodes.  I also used electrode pads for a while,
>but skin envetually got irritated by the adhesives. My hand-holds were
>gold-plated, I believe. Haven't looked at them in almost 5 years since
>getting an ABPA A2 to deliver the frx. I chose to be untethered. Makes
>normal life easier and 24/7 treatment possible, except when unplugged
>on the road. Then I use the  ABPA A2 (battery-driven, then) for
>balancing only. I plug in the FScan when we get into new campground
>and then go on my merry way, wherever. Léna

Now we are getting somewhere. I used to own two SE-5's which are an
extraordinary radionics device. I used to travel around the world on
business, and dealing with customer's problems and the fatigue of travel
would really sap your energy. I'd call my girlfriend in California and ask
her to put me on the machine, and within minutes the pain would drain away
and I would start to be rejeuvinated.

The ABPA A2 looks like it works on much the same principles, but it lacks a
sticky pad for diagnosis:

http://www.biophotonanalyzer.com/products.htm

However, they do say it has the same range as the SE-5. Not surprising. I
found the results equally as powerful in Tokyo or Edinborough, or anywhere
else I happened to be. I would be very interested in getting back into this
technology.

I have a lot more faith in this arrangement than trying to explain the
pathogens are killed by direct contact with the electric field as in the
Clark/Rife devices. That explanation just doesn't make any sense from an
engineering point of view. But I will duplicate the FScan 2 just to get
started.

For some reason the print on the ABPA A2 manual is too small for me to
read.

How do you use the ABPA A2 to detect the frequencies that need treating?

Thanks,

Mike Monett

Archives: