Lena,

I looked at some of the other machines, but the ABPA A2 appears to be the
closest to the SE-5.

I trust that you looked at them also, and decided on the ABPA, so I will do
the same. I will place an order for one today as soon as I get your reply.
Is there anything else I should get with it?

I won't need the interface adapter. I will make my own FScan 2 and it will
have the correct level to drive the ABPA so I can do the same thing you are
doing.

The Vortex Cable looks like it is essential for the things I want to do.
Fortunately it comes with the unit.

Do the pads work? Is there a reason to get them?

Here is the url I am looking at. Is it the correct one?

http://www.biophotonanalyzer.com/products.htm

Thanks,

Mike Monett