Never met a chicken that lived through being microwaved.
DEFINITE negative health effects.

Never met one that made it out of an electric oven either, but both were cooked by concentrated electromagnetic radiation exciting their molecules.
Neither became radioactive.
Both were chemically altered the same way.
But one develops a more flavorful carcinogenic crust.
Nuked chicken is exactly the same as boiled chicken, both done in hot water.

If you kill the chickens first, neither chicken worries about its health.

Ode