## Problems compared to what, standing around at a Mercury vapor spewing deisel bus stop?

Maybe an electric bus that generates enough Ozone and Nitric Acid to rot and corrode it's own wiring.

ode

Cigarettes weren't thought to be causing problems either all those years ago...

Part 2 od 4 Smart Meter Public Forum
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bweiPDrZ0II>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bweiPDrZ0II #!

City of Penticton's Moderated Public Forum on Wireless Meter Safety. Brian Thiesen shares knowledge and research studies that he has been gathering for many months.