I would disagree with you, David.  The first thing to determine is if there
is any physical trauma, specifically to the cervical region.
PT

-----Original Message-----
From: David AuBuchon [mailto:aubuchon.da...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:41 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Fibromyalgia (FM)

It is all the same principles for all these chronin illnesses....do 5
things and trial and error will reveal what is the cause:

1.  correct nutritional deficiencies
2.  eliminate food allergies
3.  mitigate stress (includes EMF, mold exposure, lack of sunlight, etc)
4.  detox
5.  kill infections

The three I find most important are infections, detox, and food
allergies.  I would do the following:

1.  Liposomal glutathione for detox.  I've looked at all the brands,
and this is the best deal.  500mg per tsp in 400mg of pure
phosphatidylcholine:
http://www.amazon.com/Empirical-Labs-Liposomal-Glutathione/dp/B004MGKEKE/ref
=sr_1_7?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1340151730&sr=1-7&keywords=liposomal+glutathione

2.  Kill infections...this takes trial and error, but I would start
with 3 things:

a)  Probe your wife with the audio file for Lyme disease:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmWWfp71TwA
Turn up the sound.  The visuals don't matter.  432 hz kills lyme, and
it is related to power.  This will not cure lyme, but will make many
people with lyme feel some kind of reaction in their body.  Healthy
people will feel nothing.  Let us know what she experiences.

[Listmembers with elusive health problems I suggest also doing this
experiment, as I really think Lyme is very very common]

b)  Probe your wife for infection with colloidal silver.  Make it
yourself at 10 or 15PPM and wok up to taking 16 fl. oz. in a day on
empty stomach.  Work up gradually as to avoid unexpected herx
reactions.  If any improvement or herx reaction is felt as a result,
it indicates infection.

c)  Probe for infections with "scalar energy".  This is quackery that
only weirdos like that on this present forum might entertain as being
legimate.  There in an inventor I know by name of Tom who has figured
out how to use this energy at a distance to kill infections.  This is
a physical process and not a physic type of energy healing.  Scalar
energy is not electromagnetic.  It was known 100 years ago by Nikola
Tesla, but politics kept him from bringing it to light.  He has
actually made reference to this energy in a US patent (i.e. claiming
the transmission of electricity at a great distance without wires, and
without attenuation!).  That one of histories greatest inventors
actually claimed this should give pause.  At any rate, if this causes
either herx or improvement, then it indicates infection.  You fill out
the form on the right of the website, you get an automated email, and
you reply to that email with an attached photo of the person to
receive the treatment.
http://selfhealgo.com/protonic-scalar-energy-review/

[Listmembers who are curious or have health problems, I suggest also
doing this.  As you might imagine, he has trouble getting willing
participants!]

Then if any of these "tests" turn up positive, them keep doing those
activities as actual treatment.

3.  Eliminate food allergies:

Get a doctor to sign any needed paperwork on the two 90 food blood
tests that Meridian Valley Labs has.  That totals 180 foods, tested
with both IgE and IgG.  Eliminate any foods that come up in the
results.

The above is a nearly universal first pass prescription for anyone
with any serious chronic problem not explainable by chips and soda.

David

Archives:

-----
No virus found in this message.