I find it interesting that most people do not address the nutritional
issues as being all that important.
Is this an ingnoring or dismissal of the mothering aspect?
I have to ask.
It is the nutrition, or lack of it, that is the secondary cause of all
dis-eases.
The primary one being a mental or emotional issues that has been
dormant for who knows how long? That is where the remark about
cervical trauma comes from I think.

Almost all of my clients that have had the FM 'symptoms' have all had
trauma in that area caused by a number of ways.
Eventually it becomes neccessary to address the emotional issue to
effect a lasting 'cure'.
The EFT or tapping that is allover the web these days, thanks to
Margret Lynch, has some very benificial results.
Just do  a Google. There ae so many links and sites and Utube vids.
Too many to paste.
Hope this helps some.
Tara