From: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com [mailto:silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com]
On Behalf Of Dan Nave
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 2:22 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS: Gelatin in bulk

For those of you who take this type of bulk gelatin, which type seems
to work best?

Is there any difference between the two types of gelatin as to taste
and/or effectiveness?

Dan

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Harold MacDonald<har...@telus.net>  wrote:
I have been getting bulk gelatin from " Great Lakes Gelatin Company"
[Google
it] for a fair length of time now and am well satisfied with their
product.
The one I get is O-Bloom Gelatin Hydrolysate Type B Lot # 144
Harold

Archives:

Off-Topic discussions:<mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com>