You can get accurate measurements using a spectrophotometer. That is what I use when I need accurate data.

Marshall

On 9/24/2012 12:25 PM, Lou Kraft wrote:
Yes, I am certain now that it is the conductivity that is showing on my ppm meter. That being the case, and if most ppm meters are being calibrated for NaCl (I have read), how do I get an accurate Ag ppm assessment of my finished product? Using a standard TDS meter and the fact that there is a difference in conductivity between NaCl and Ag, how does the reading (10ppm) actually apply for Ag ppm. This prompts the questions - Is there a device (meter or way) for measuring ppm Ag. more accurately. If I am missing the point here with this just let me know. It just seemed logical.
Thanks, Lou