Soloflex makes a small, whole body vibrator, as a little red motor to be
fastened to exercise equipment or already mounted beneath a stable platform on
which you can stand, sit, lie, or strike positions to strengthen particular
areas of the body. More expensive that the trampoline rebounders, but quite a
bit less than the big WBV vibrating units. I like it a lot, even though I
haven't room for it on the road.
Be well,
Léna