Anyone considered the Inversion Tables where you can control your tilting
back and forth? Great for back and neck. Don’t know about lymphatic fluid
yet.

  _____

From: Lena Guyot [mailto:drumr...@stny.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 7:49 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>rebounding.

Soloflex makes a small, whole body vibrator, as a little red motor to be
fastened to exercise equipment or already mounted beneath a stable platform
on which you can stand, sit, lie, or strike positions to strengthen
particular areas of the body. More expensive that the trampoline rebounders,
but quite a bit less than the big WBV vibrating units. I like it a lot, even
though I haven't room for it on the road.

Be well,

Léna