If you do a search you'll find a ton of information, many articles, on both the benefits of rebounding, AND the dangers of rebounding on a mini tramp. On a mini trampoline is a "great" way to damage your feet, ankles, and knees. DON'T DO IT!!! But there is no better excercise than rebounding on a good "rebounder" - the kind that usually cost at least 300 bucks and have the right kind of springs and material. I'm not sure how the giant backyard ones measure in this equation - have no experience with them and haven't researched them. Probably, almost certainly, better than the cheap minitramps. But I'm sure there is a range of quality with them as well, some better absorbing and cushioning the stress of the landing than others. Sara
Marshall,
Some time ago someone on this list gave information on a doctor who advises rebounding but NOT with a mini trampoline. Do you or someone else have his name or the article?
Thanks Mary