  From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 3:21 PM
  Subject: CS>Oil of Oregano and colds

  Just to say that I was told that oil of oregano would 'stop a cold in its
tracks' but this is not true.  I have just started a cold and used this almost
immediately and the cold is getting steadily worse.  I am also using CS with
DMSO but still have the cold.  Just a snippet to say that natural remedies are
not always successful either.  Dee