Actually I've had to revise my original post as I have persevered with the
oil of oregano and have improved enormously in this week.  I just had a
couple of grotty days but now - a week later - there are almost no cold
symptoms at all--I'm happy to say.  I have taken o of o two or three times a
day, plus CS plus lemon balm and am now pleased with the results. Compared
to two people who I caught the cold from (they actually had a truly bad
'flu) my recovery is miraculous!  They had it for six weeks and still have
bad coughs, whereas I didn't really get a cough--just a tightness in the
chest which is now easing up.  A Happy New Year to you too.  Kind regards,
dee

> From: 123 456 <whiteol...@gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 10:02:16 -0500
> To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
> Subject: Re: CS>Oil of Oregano and colds
>
> Hi Dot,
> I have to appologize profusely for not getting back to you afew months ago.
> I had the oportunity to move into a wonderful old farm house down the
> road from me and I had to mobilize the family, livestock and friends
> rather quickly, if you call a two month move quick LOL!
> I've been tryinng to destess just a little over the holiday but hope
> to be back up to speed by tomorrow when the world comes back to work.
> What are the symptoms of your cold?
> Oregano usually works only too well but I've had the chance to try
> some new immune system boosters latelytoo, gano, mushroom extracts to
> be precise.
> The blend I'm using has the Agaricus Blazarai in it.
> There isn't much on the web about it yet because it seems to be so new
> the20 years of research results aren't in yet.
>
> I've been sticking to mostly vegetarian foods lately too and my immune
> system is pretty good so maybe those green veges are helping.
>
> I'm still detoxing from that root canal that was infected. I'm taking
> the carnivora now and it is really working to clean up all that
> resdual infection and dead white blood cell (pus) stuff that has been
> over taxing my lymph.
> Interesting experience, but I'm thankful it's truly almost gone now.
> That muscadine grape sed lotion I was telling you about is still a
> great relief from the inflamation issues but it's mostly palliative,
> it doesn't go to the underlying issues of the infection but it
> certainly lets my body have a rest.
>
> Happy New Year, stay warm.
> Tara

Archives: