From: V [mailto:highergroun...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 12:46 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Oil of Oregano and colds

Every scrap of info on what is working for others is so helpful.

Thanks for sharing. So much to learn!

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

Actually I've had to revise my original post as I have persevered with the
oil of oregano and have improved enormously in this week.  I just had a
couple of grotty days but now - a week later - there are almost no cold
symptoms at all--I'm happy to say.  I have taken o of o two or three times a
day, plus CS plus lemon balm and am now pleased with the results. Compared
to two people who I caught the cold from (they actually had a truly bad
'flu) my recovery is miraculous!  They had it for six weeks and still have
bad coughs, whereas I didn't really get a cough--just a tightness in the
chest which is now easing up.  A Happy New Year to you too.  Kind regards,
dee

> From: 123 456 <whiteol...@gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 10:02:16 -0500

> To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
> Subject: Re: CS>Oil of Oregano and colds

> Hi Dot,
> I have to appologize profusely for not getting back to you afew months
ago.
> I had the oportunity to move into a wonderful old farm house down the
> road from me and I had to mobilize the family, livestock and friends
> rather quickly, if you call a two month move quick LOL!
> I've been tryinng to destess just a little over the holiday but hope
> to be back up to speed by tomorrow when the world comes back to work.
> What are the symptoms of your cold?
> Oregano usually works only too well but I've had the chance to try
> some new immune system boosters latelytoo, gano, mushroom extracts to
> be precise.
> The blend I'm using has the Agaricus Blazarai in it.
> There isn't much on the web about it yet because it seems to be so new
> the20 years of research results aren't in yet.
>
> I've been sticking to mostly vegetarian foods lately too and my immune
> system is pretty good so maybe those green veges are helping.
>
> I'm still detoxing from that root canal that was infected. I'm taking
> the carnivora now and it is really working to clean up all that
> resdual infection and dead white blood cell (pus) stuff that has been
> over taxing my lymph.
> Interesting experience, but I'm thankful it's truly almost gone now.
> That muscadine grape sed lotion I was telling you about is still a
> great relief from the inflamation issues but it's mostly palliative,
> it doesn't go to the underlying issues of the infection but it
> certainly lets my body have a rest.
>
> Happy New Year, stay warm.
> Tara

Archives: