Hi Neville,

Could you please define 'the wog'

I've just done a search for wog and can't find anything that fits your
discussion. It was used
around here, ( but is now very politically incorrect,) to mean worthy oriental
gentleman, and
was applied to anyone with a darker skin. I think that if I used that in that
context now I would
be in jail pdq.

OK,
Tony

On 27 Dec 2012 at 13:57, Neville Munn wrote about :
Subject : RE: CS>Oil of Oregano and colds

> @ Dee,  as I believe you, and most others on here I guess already know, I
> take a small quantity of EIS every morning and when I feel the wog coming
> on I up that dose to 250 odd ml for a couple of days, symptoms of
> impending wog is gone within 24-48 hours, has never failed me.  I have
> only had symptoms of impending wog twice in around 8 years now and have
> knocked it on the head both times within that time frame, and as I have
> written here before, I purposely expose myself to anyone and everyone who
> is loaded with the wog in an attempt to prove to myself that what I'm
> doing actually works, seemingly it does as I'm no super or extraordinary
> healthy individual. Just as a personal observation....There are times when
> I get the sneezes for no apparent reason, this I am beginning to suspect
> is a wog of some sort which maybe has tried to 'invade?' my person and
> hence has been dealt with by my regular daily intake.  I can't prove that
> of course, but then nobody can disprove that suspicion either so I'm
> running with it <g>.  By the same token some could say it's hay fever or
> asthma or some pollutant in the atmosphere or whatever else which may
> promote those sneezing episodes but I'm running with a wog trying to take
> hold and the EIS has dealt with it.  As I just said though, I can't prove
> that is the case, but nobody else can prove it's NOT the case either.
>
> N.
>
> From: babychicks...@gmail.com
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject: Re: CS>Oil of Oregano and colds
> Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 17:55:51 -0600
>

> Oil of Oregano and colds
>

> I'm expermenting with cayenne pepper and garlic
> poweder for the first time, I found that I have to take  it like you would
> an anti-botic, 4-5 times a day for the first day and can cut down slowly I
> am on my third day, it got rid of most of the lung infection (the green).
> I'm going to stay on it for another couple days to be sure.  I really want
> to get off anti-botics Kathy

Archives: