On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:48 AM, A. Reid Harvey <reidhar...@hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Can anyone give me some ideas about chelation, for taking away the
> blue?  A friend had suggested that I drink distilled water, and I recalled
> that this is said to leach out various material.  Then I got to wondering
> whether it would have this affect, if I were to put it on a cloth, and onto
> my face?

 frequent-dose-chelat...@yahoogroups.com is a good group to pose your
question. They are dedicated to chelating heavy metals and mercury, maybe
there's a solution to your problem. One must chelate properly to quickly
pass the metals out of the body instead of having them circulate through
the body which can do more harm than good.
http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol#Basics is a good place to begin.

Olushola