A. Reid Harvey wrote: There was a time, ten years ago, when I was a devotee
of the Silver List, and I'm happy to be back.  At the time I was living in
Bangladesh, dedicated to the development of a silver treated, pottery water
filter, and now I'm in Kenya.  Regarding such filters, we're doing our best
here, to implement their production and distribution. . . . I'm variously
told that my face is somehow blue.  Back in Bangladesh, and subsequently in
Nepal, and parts of Africa, I was making colloidal silver, using a 500ml.
beaker, two silver wires, 1.2 cms. apart, and three nine volt batteries.  I
seem to have made the mistake of drinking CS that was a bit yellowish. . . .
Can anyone give me some ideas about chelation, for taking away the blue?  A
friend had suggested that I drink distilled water, and I recalled that this
is said to leach out various material.  Then I got to wondering whether it
would have this affect, if I were to put it on a cloth, and onto my face?

===============================

Welcome back, Reid. I have always admired the work you are doing to help
others.

I would NOT suggest drinking distilled water (DW) as a viable protocol for
eliminating excess silver from the body. That alone is not enough to chelate
out the unwanted silver, and will cause other problems long-term. We
normally get many of our dietary minerals from the water we drink (which is
a good thing). But if you're on a DW regimen exclusively, if you don't get
enough minerals from food, you'll eventually suffer from not having enough
of the minerals you want. (This applies to everyone and not just to those
who want to chelate silver out of their system.)

I will send you, off-list, a protocol that works.

All the best,

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
<http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com