Agree. I saw a man in Mexico go blind in one eye when something broke loose
 from the IV EDTA and lodged in his eye. Another guy did not need glasses
after  chelation cleared something that blocked his eyesight. I always did DR
Clarks  kidney cleanse prior to an IV Chelation. My first chelation I
passed 18 kidney  stones and stopped counting as that showed me that chelations
were helping me. I  do have Gout so chelations work for me. I always made
sure my urine output was  32 ounces per day or more like Clark recommended,
parsley tea worked for  me I now use my own chelator following "Make my own
Chelator" on U  tube.
Brickey

In a message dated 2/6/2013 3:52:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,