From: Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, February 6, 2013 10:12:57 AM
Subject: RE: CS>Was: Juice Fasts; Is: Argyria and Chelating

A. Reid Harvey wrote:There was a time, ten years ago, when I was a devotee of
the Silver List, and I'm happy to be back.  At the time I was living in
Bangladesh , dedicated to the development of a silver treated, pottery water
filter, and now I'm in Kenya .  Regarding such filters, we're doing our best
here, to implement their production and distribution. . . . I'm variously told
that my face is somehow blue.  Back in Bangladesh , and subsequently in Nepal ,
and parts of Africa , I was making colloidal silver, using a 500ml. beaker, two
silver wires, 1.2 cms. apart, and three nine volt batteries.  I seem to have
made the mistake of drinking CS that was a bit yellowish. . . . Can anyone give
me some ideas about chelation, for taking away the blue?  A friend had
suggested
that I drink distilled water, and I recalled that this is said to leach out
various material.  Then I got to wondering whether it would have this affect,
if
I were to put it on a cloth, and onto my face?
===============================
Welcome back, Reid. I have always admired the work you are doing to help others.

I would NOT suggest drinking distilled water (DW) as a viable protocol for
eliminating excess silver from the body. That alone is not enough to chelate
out
the unwanted silver, and will cause other problems long-term. We normally get
many of our dietary minerals from the water we drink (which is a good thing).
But if you’re on a DW regimen exclusively, if you don’t get enough minerals
from
food, you’ll eventually suffer from not having enough of the minerals you want.
(This applies to everyone and not just to those who want to chelate silver out
of their system.)

I will send you, off-list, a protocol that works.

All the best,
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)
Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy(2004)
VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification
www.nenahsylver.com; www.rifehandbook.com