Not with CS, but I have heard several people having success with flax seed oil. Apparently there are several types of cataracts, the "Crisco" kind and the scarring kind. Maybe others as well. The "Crisco" kind comes from eating hydrogenated oils, such as vegetable shorting and margarine. It is deposits of hydrogenated oil in the lens. The other is from scarring, ususally from uV radiation, that is excessive exposure to the sun or sunning beds, but other possible causes are chemical burns to the eyes. The flax seed oil apparently only works for the "Crisco" kind.

Marshall