From: bob Larson <bobli...@att.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, February 7, 2013 11:21:53 PM
Subject: RE: CS>CS vs. CATARACTS

...ok, i'll try to fine it...

not it, but interesting:

"Most recently, a routine including eye drops of CS-MSM-DMSO alternating
with carnitine eye drops and taking lutein bilberry seems to have
eliminated cataracts  I was diagnosed with last year.  I now have no
cloudiness in the eye lenses at all.
sol"

still looking...here's another:

"Thought I'd throw this in. I was involved in ayurvedic medicine through the
TM movement years ago. Depak Chopra was their main spokesperson at the time,
and was taught that medical knowledge through the TM movement. In a talk I
attended, he described the traditional way of dissolving cataracts, which is
dead cells in the lens??? He said in India, the therapy consists of using
your own saliva, mixed with clean water and swished into the eye with an eye
cup. The enzymes a person's saliva will gradually dissolve cataracts. Cheap.
Cheap as spit. Couldn't be simpler. I know I'll try it if I ever have the
need. Here's mud, I mean spit in yer eye..."

i give up for now... have to go out a bit, will look again later.