bob Larson wrote:
not it, but interesting:

"Most recently, a routine including eye drops of CS-MSM-DMSO alternating with carnitine eye drops and taking lutein bilberry seems to have eliminated cataracts I was diagnosed with last year. I now have no cloudiness in the eye lenses at all.
sol"
bob,

As I have posted several times in the past year and more, what I thought was elimination of my cataracts was a mis-understanding on my part of what the eye doctor told me. So though I did manage to slow the cataract progression somewhat, I did end up having to have the surgery after all.
sol
P.S. I tried to email you a reply to your inquiry but it was bounced back to me.