From: har...@telus.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS> Blood thinning
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 19:36:11 -0800

The best description I heard from a good source was that Aspirin did not
thin the blood,it only made the blood slippryer [spell ?],thereby not allowing
it to clump or clot,or stick to the blood vessel walls..AND Vitamin E does the
same.
If I may relate what happened to my father back in 1942,[he was 45].He was
an engineer in the Army,Staff sergeant.Had a severe coronary Occlusion,was
medically discharged.Our old time Dr.  had him on one Drug only [by script
in those days ], and it was Vitamin E.He lived until he was 77+.We never even
knew what Vit. E was before then.
AND,when I came back from England [RCAF] after the war ,I was enjoying [?]
a form of PTSD ,guess what the same Dr. prescribed for me;you’re right,VITAMIN
E!!!
TA DA !!! and I’m still here,big as life and twice as unnatural.
Keep your fingers crossed kiddies.

Regards,

Harold