LOL...Well there ya go...LOL
I read a lot of what's around Dan and then pick the bones out of what I've read.
Funny though, I never have and don't now take any medicinals or supplements,
apart from my daily EIS, and I don't have a doctor.  So I guess my mindset
is...when you're on a good thing, stick to it <g>.
When my expiry date is reached, then it's...'goodnight Irene'.
I'm almost 63 so I'm just a boy still in short pants I know, but I'm feeling
pretty damn good. I have to admit though that I've just started to see a Chiro
in the last couple of weeks for my back because what I've been doing to fix it
over many years doesn't seem to be working this time ~ bugger it!  I think it
may be something I've had all my life {going on Xrays spanning 40 odd years}
and is now starting to manifest itself a bit more.
My old philosophy of..."when the going gets tough, the tough get going" is
becoming a little difficult to live by, but I'll deny ever having admitted to
that <g>.
I wouldn't go so far as to say I do the opposite, I definitely have my own
mindset and am independent {that's why I get in so much trouble}, I just would
rather work things out for myself if I can before putting myself in someone
else's hands.
N.