Hi Jerry,

MSM is a 'cousin' to DMSO. It also amplifies the utility of supplements and
detoxing at the cellular level. It doesn't have the same odor issues.

At Lymestrategies, Marc has shared an adjunct that I find very powerful for me.
It consists of mixing some CS and MSM and holding it under the tongue for at
least 15 minutes. There, it's able to get  into the blood stream quickly,
by-passing the stomach, and is almost like having CS as an IV. Whenever I'm
fighting something big, I do this.

Not liking the taste, I uncap an MSM capsule, drop some CS into the cap until
the powder is completely wetted, recap, and the place under my tongue to let it
dissolve there. If I keep my tongue plastered to the roof of my mouth, the
taste-buds don't pick it up and then after 15 min-half hour, I swallow it hard,
chase it with water and that's that.

If you can get access to a Rife machine, the frequencies that treat staph or
farunculus might knock the infection down. The thing about 'Lyme-related', is
that Lyme suppresses the immune system, so fighting Lyme ultimately will help
rebuild the immune system. We Lymies have lots of issues that aren't directly
attributable to Lyme but which probably wouldn't be there if we didn't have
Lyme. With some of the co-infections being cell-wall deficient, the body can't
recognize their presence and that's when autoimmune issues can crop up.

Be well,
Léna