Dear Jerry,
Your son's food intake might need to be adjusted just a little.

Look on the web (startpage? or google?) for information on Food
Combining and see how to avoid the internal inflammation that occurs
when one eats meat (slow to digest )with foods that are faster to
digest.
The Hippocrates Clinic has some excellent info available.

Edger Cayce used caster oil a lot in his remedies.
You might try slathering the knee with the caster oil, and then
exposing it to the far intrared lamp for as  long as needed.

 Eating the cartilege of chickens, in  a soup is good, is also helpful.
 I would use only free range and bio-dynamically raised birds but do
the best you can wherever you are.
Add a lot of finely chopped organic kale, parsley,gray sea salt, the
whole idea is to get extra minerals into him.
Spirolina, chlorella and all sea veges are strong helpers too.
 I cannot recommend the B/G algae highly enough.
The chicken has a lot of Vit.C in it as well.

Minimize the red meat unless you have access to lamb or bison.
cattle are just too sick these days and hard to digest.
If he drinks milk then switch to goats milk (add honey) or if you can
get it sheep's milk or even camel's.
Don't ask about where to find the camels milk, but I can get the
sheep's milk at Whole Foods in NA.
Sheep's milk has a very high colostrum content too BTW.
Boosting his enzymes would be helpful too.

This will take a few weeks before you might notice any positive results.
Please let us all know how he is doing?

Best Wishes,
Tara
Archives: