From: JERRY PRENDERGAST [mailto:jsmpren...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 6:22 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS for swwollen knee with heat?

Hi,
I am wondering how much homemade silver  to try for the following
condition. Does anyone have experience with something like this or
heard of someone where silver helped a extremely swollen hot knee? I
have heard of DMSO but he gets nauseated from the smell of the DMSO
and his own breath afterwards so he does not want to do the DMSO and
silver.
My 25 year old child  knee is swollen twice
> its size and hot. It has been swollen for over a year and just
recently got
hot.
> Many doctors and no help.
> Recently he had surgery to clean out the knee and a culture was
taken.
> Nothing grew on the culture. That was 2 weeks ago and now the
swelling is
worse than before and more painful.
> He has gluten intolerance as well as grain intolerance, so he eats
meat,
> poultry, eggs, homemade yogart SCD style, almond flour, fruits and
vegetables.
> He drinks only water and as organic as much as possible. His diet
seems very
> noninflammatory.
> I, his mom, was diagnosed recently with Chronic Lyme. His test came
back
> negative. Just talked to a LLMD nurse and she says it does not sound
like Lyme
related.