  From: JERRY PRENDERGAST
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 12:22 PM
  Subject: CS>CS for swwollen knee with heat?

  Hi,
  I am wondering how much homemade silver  to try for the following condition.
Does anyone have experience with something like this or heard of someone where
silver helped a extremely swollen hot knee? I have heard of DMSO but he gets
nauseated from the smell of the DMSO and his own breath afterwards so he does
not want to do the DMSO and silver.
  My 25 year old child  knee is swollen twice
  > its size and hot. It has been swollen for over a year and just recently got
  hot.
  > Many doctors and no help.
  > Recently he had surgery to clean out the knee and a culture was taken.
  > Nothing grew on the culture. That was 2 weeks ago and now the swelling is
  worse than before and more painful.
  > He has gluten intolerance as well as grain intolerance, so he eats meat,
  > poultry, eggs, homemade yogart SCD style, almond flour, fruits and
vegetables.
  > He drinks only water and as organic as much as possible. His diet seems very
  > noninflammatory.
  > I, his mom, was diagnosed recently with Chronic Lyme. His test came back
  > negative. Just talked to a LLMD nurse and she says it does not sound like
Lyme
  related.
  > We are at a lost what to do.
  > Thanks for any suggestion which you might have.
  > Sandy
  > Sandy

  No virus found in this message.