Way to go, Sandy. You covered all of the points that I was thinking of making, as I am on that germkiller group also. The list owner is Bob Luhrs who signs as baby_grand or bG. This might be already suggested, but why not "test" the difference between these 2 possible forms of nano silver before coming to the conclusion that Silver Sol is just marketing hype? To do that we need a person with an open mind who has already experienced CS/EIS and knows how it acts with them. Then, compare how Silver Sol acts. I plan to buy some SS to test internally, but I have little experience with CS to compare it to.

Joe H.

On 28/04/2013 6:22 PM, Sandy wrote:
FYI...
In the first place, the owner of the germkiller forum is a 'he' not a "she." In the second place, he gave a very strict criteria for posting to the silver sol subject. We were warned if we did not follow that criteria he would not post our comments so clearly you refused to follow the criteria. He told you not to be offended if he did not post your comment and that it was nothing personal. If you're pissed it's because you want to be pissed, IMO. Thirdly, he never said CS was of no use...he said it worked quite well for external uses and as many others have claimed in the past, CS is destroyed by stomach acids and is not allowed to reach the intestines. Is this true? I have no idea? Forthly, the owner of the germkiller site was and is not trying to sell a darn thing and I take offense of anyone saying such a thing on the word of someone who did not even know he was a male or who did not personally read his post. Silver Sol is represented as being a nano product and not CS as we know it. I've done some research and suggest others do the same before making comments about it....positive or negative. I've personally never tried it so cannot speak to it's effectiveness.
Sandy
--- On *Sun, 4/28/13, Cyndi /<cyndi...@gmail.com>/* wrote:

    From: Cyndi <cyndi...@gmail.com>
    Subject: CS>Silver Sol
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Date: Sunday, April 28, 2013, 7:54 AM

    There is a Yahoo group called germkiller which usually sticks to
    electronic currents to heal but the owner of the group just posted
    that cs is no good, that it doesn't do anything taken internally
    and that we should all be using Silver Sol instead. What is it,
    does anyone know?

    She gave a link
    http://www.rxsilver.com/html/silver_sol_versus_colloidal_si.html

    When I posted that I've had successes with cs she refused to post
    that. I'm kinda pissed that she would post what she did and not
    let anyone refute her.

    Cyndi

    <http://www.silverlist.org/>

    Archives: