On 4/29/2013 9:41 AM, Joe Huard wrote:
Way to go, Sandy. You covered all of the points that I was thinking of making, as I am on that germkiller group also. The list owner is Bob Luhrs who signs as baby_grand or bG. This might be already suggested, but why not "test" the difference between these 2 possible forms of nano silver before coming to the conclusion that Silver Sol is just marketing hype? To do that we need a person with an open mind who has already experienced CS/EIS and knows how it acts with them. Then, compare how Silver Sol acts. I plan to buy some SS to test internally, but I have little experience with CS to compare it to.

Joe H.

Why not allow posts defending cs's ability to kill internally on the germkiller group? I have direct and personal experience with it. The only reason I can think of is that it disproves bg's assumption that it doesn't work internally. Why would someone with an open mind not want to hear real life proof that cs can reduce a viral load and share it with the group?

I am totally open minded, want to know what Silver Sol is and what it may do for me, but when it's attached to statements that are flat out lies how can I trust what that person says? When I refute those lies with personal, factual evidence and it's hidden from the group how can I give that person my trust? I have viral load tests that show in black and white what happened when I took cs. It's totally relevant to the original post and other posts related to SS were put through.

What happened was dishonest and definitely slanted towards this other product. The list owner isn't encouraging testing them against each other at all. He's pushing one while sitting on information about the other.

Cyndi