Deborah, I have never played with HV for the generation of Cs
as I see no need to utilize HV when just a few volts will strip
ions of silver from the electrode.  It is like using a canon to trim
your hedge! Dangerous and gross overkill. As to their reference
that "only steam distilled water must be used to prevent producing
poisons",  seems to imply to me that their alternate "water" was
from a ditch! To produce poisons (in quantity to be considered
dangerous) you must adulturate or salt your water, in order to
acheive 100's of PPM of "bad" compounds! Silver is clearly safe,
so the better your water the better your product.

As previously stated, steam distilled water is often poor quality
water, with  upto 15PPM of contaminates, due to the entrainment
of the residue water in the steam. Deionized water is never above
1PPM, being a much more controllable process and thus is a
better medium to use, to get free silver ions rather then compounds.

f...@health2us