Interestingly I used to brush my teeth when I had them and I was a vegetarian
then also.

On 2014-03-08, at 22:36 PM, Rowena wrote:

Me too, in my twenties.  Sometimes they would cough up. A few times I poked
them out, and remember one time there was some blood behind it in the crypt,
which makes me wonder whether the blood was dumping garbage there. Gargling
would surely be a good idea, and perhaps help dislodge them so they can be spat
out.