 From: Alan Faulkner <ala...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Tonsil stones

From an Ayurvedic perspective what is happening is that excess heat is forming,
probably in the stomach, probably from eating sugar/white flour/salt and or
other irritants like garlic/onions/peppers or strong sour fruits, or basically
anything that aggravates Pitta. See link below and follow the list under the
Pitta favour/eliminate columns. Salt, and sugar as you probably know is in
everything that comes from a box, bag or can.

The excess heat produced by this, flows uphill like all heat does. It brings
toxins from the excessive heat which is in a sense like smoke from a raging
fire. As these toxins flow up hill, they cause things like goitre, sore throat
(which degenerates into colds sometimes) Tonsillitis, and then if you don't do
anything about it after these premonitory conditions you will be treated to
dental issues of all varieties but essentially pain, cavties, heat/cold
sensitivity/ Periodontal erosion, (receding gums) puffed up cheeks which will
lead to biting the cheeks and biting the tongue. Periodontal issues

A friend of mine's wife loved drinking a sugary sour drink. I mentioned she was
asking for trouble but she persisted. Finally the pain was so bad she had all
teeth removed. Must'a been good stuff. What makes it worse was she had a
nervous breakdown a few years later as well as emotional outbursts of a very
serious nature.

BTW brushing the teeth makes it worse because you are scraping off the
protective layers despite what all the advertising nonsense spews out.

If you still don't get it you can look forward to burning eyes, brain fog,
baldness, ringing in the ears (tinnitus)

Some of these things may take a long time to manifest, but why take the pain?

Funny thing is that the sugar has a very temporary soothing effect on the Pitta
issues but then it hits the stomach and turns the heat up to bust. If you like
sugar, you better like drilling.

Things like gargling will temporarily stop the immediate issue but will just
forestall the inevitable. It's a bandaid not a cure.

http://ayurveda.com/pdf/food-guidelines.pdf

Alan