Hi:

I asked Robert Rowen, newsletter writer and board certified physician in
integrated medicine.  He said that colloidal silver would irritate the
lining of the bladder, but he offered to teach me to inject ozonated water in
the bladder.  There is probably still a pocket sized ozone generator sold  on
_www.amazon.com_ (http://www.amazon.com)  which costs about $69  dollars
that would make the ozonated water.

Also, you might try D-Mannose, a sugar that kills many of the most common
bacteria that cause UTIs.  You can buy this at the health food store, but
it is too expensive,and, from my experience, sold in capsules with not enough
in  one of them to do any good.  Look online for just the white powder.  I
got mine from _www.sweetcures.com_ (http://www.sweetcures.com) , but  they
are in England, and it takes awhile to get your supply.  I'm sure  there are
other places online you can find where you just get the pure  powder.  The
package says to take 1 heaping teaspoon or more of Waterfall  D-Mannose in
water, tea, or fruit juice (not cranberry or orange) at onset of  symptoms.
Take another an hour later.  Reduce to a level teaspoonful  every three
hours between meals for 2 days after symptoms abate. Reduce to 3  times a day
for the next 2-3 days.  If no relief is found within 24 hours,  consult a
doctor.  If relief is just partial, try taking more.   Maintenance dose:  level
teaspoon, once per day, or as required.  Take  one hour before sex, and
immediately after.

You can take this forever, and it does no harm.  The bacteria do not
develop a resistance to it.  What I would do is take it every three hours
around
the clock--just set my alarm clock and have the water and D-Mannose by my
bed.

Hope this helps!

In a message dated 5/25/2014 11:19:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,