I would like to ask you if you give stomach acid any consideration when you drink the CS?

Ron

On 5/26/2014 11:09 AM, Victor Cozzetto wrote:
Lots of good advice already, but I would like to mention that simply increasing the quantity of CS might do the trick. You can't overdose on CS, and I have seen CS wipe out all manner of illness when enough is used. I will drink at least four glasses a day if I feel like I may have caught a flu or something. And I have seen UTIs irradiated with similar amounts. CS has kept me and my family healthy for many years.

I would also recommend home made kefir, as it is great for getting the gut and body flora healthy and balanced, which will further strengthen your immune system.

Good luck.